During the first year, staff accountants will build on their college education through guidance by other members of the Firm and on-the-job training. Staff accountants will be exposed to tax consulting, planning and preparation services. This experience will be developed under the close supervision of a senior, supervisor, manager or partner, responsible for the overall management of the client engagement. Staff accountants will become familiar with basic accounting and tax preparation functions including pertinent Internal Revenue Code sections and regulations, obtaining a working knowledge of research techniques using the various resources in the firm library. Staff accountants will become proficient in the preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Candidates must have completed all educations requirements to sit for the CPA exam.
· Candidates should be outgoing, proactive, client service oriented, adhere to professional standards and possess strong communication skills
- Independent regional CPA firm providing accounting and consulting services, including tax planning and compliance.
- Advancement decisions based on timely and objective evaluation of individual performance
- Mission to contribute to the economic and personal well being of personnel and clients by providing quality and trusted professional services
- Friendly atmosphere with a team culture instilled through an open door policy to encourage free interchange of thoughts and ideas between firm members
- Beautiful newly renovated office with ocean views
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401k retirement plan
Contact Person: Alana Maxwell