Radakovich, Shaw & Blythe, LLP, a growing CPA firm in San Luis Obispo, is seeking to hire one or more Certified Public Accountants, CPA candidates, or experienced Staff Accountants for full time positions.
We are a progressive, highly technical firm using the latest tools for tax return preparation. In our firm you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and abilities by receiving training and experience preparing the following types of returns:
· Corporation and Subchapter S Corporation
In addition to our tax practice, we also offer compilation, review, valuation, and litigation support services.
We believe that a balanced life is the basis for a rewarding and satisfying career. We offer a market driven benefits package with competitive salary. We provide both in-house and CalCPA continuing professional education.
· CPA certificate or a CPA candidate/staff accountant with a bachelor’s degree in accounting
· 3-4 years experience in tax preparation and research
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work and time
· Solid experience using Microsoft Office
· Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, team oriented work ethic
· Ability to work well under pressure with strict time constraints
· Must be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Must also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum of three completed tax seasons actually preparing tax returns
· Compilation and review experience is a plus
Please respond to this listing by emailing a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.