About the Autry
The Autry National Center is a history museum dedicated to exploring and
sharing the stories, experiences, and perceptions of the diverse
peoples of the American West. To learn more about the Autry, please visit www.theautry.org.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Analyst assists with
monitoring the budget by reviewing reports and accounting records to
determine if allocated funds have been spent as specified. He/she helps
to determine the financial resources required to implement programs and
makes recommendations for budget allocations. Tasks include creating
budget reports, data input, reviewing budgets for overages and
discrepancies, and preparing audit schedules. The Budget Analyst
provides budget software training to others as needed and assists
departments with their budget-related questions.
This non-exempt position is part time, approximately 24 hours per week, but hours will increase during peak periods.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• One to three years related experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010; intermediate or advanced level of competency in Excel
• Strong oral and written communication skills as well the ability to work under strict time constraints
• Experience using Blackbaud Advanced Budget Management software preferred
• Non-profit experience preferred
Please mail or e-mail your résumé and letter of interest to:
Autry National Center
4700 Western Heritage Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027-1462
The Autry National Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.