CalCPA Sponsors—Meeting Your Client and Business Needs
Licensure: 150-hour Tip Sheet
Stay up to date on CPA licensure requirements with these tip sheets from the California Board of Accountancy: 2014 requirements | 2017 requirements.
- Federal Tax Update: Individuals (Form 1040) Webcast | 4142024D - Monday, December 01 - Online
- In the face of increasingly complex tax laws and issues, CPAs benefit...
- Federal Tax Update: C & S Corporations, Partnerships & LLCs (Forms 1120, 1120S & 1065) Webcast | 4141988D - Tuesday, December 02 - Online
- Prepare for tax season with this power-packed, one-day federal business...
- Preparing Complex 1040s Webcast | 4141375D - Wednesday, December 03 - Online
- For many practitioners and clients, tax simplification is only a dream....
- Federal Tax Implications of Health Care Reform Webcast | 4142777H - Wednesday, December 03 - Online
- Employers, employees and their families will be affected by President...
- The Private Company Council (PCC) In Focus: Accounting Update for Nonpublic Entities Webcast | 4142874F - Thursday, December 04 - Online
- The Private Company Council (PCC) has already issued four exposure...
- California Community Property: The CPA's Guide Webcast | 4142910C - Thursday, December 04 - Online
- Familiarize yourself with California’s community property rules,...