CalCPA Sponsors—Meeting Your Client and Business Needs
Licensure: 150-hour Tip Sheet
Stay up to date on CPA licensure requirements with these tip sheets from the California Board of Accountancy: 2014 requirements | 2017 requirements.
- Tax Update and Planning Conference Webcast | 5141531C - Monday, November 24 - Online
- Accountancy Laws, Ethics, Taxes and Financial Reporting: Regulatory Review Webcast | 4142177G - Tuesday, November 25 - Online
- Designed to fulfill the California Board of Accountancy's two-hour...
- GASB 68 and 71: New Pension Standards Webcast | 4142969B - Tuesday, November 25 - Online
- This four-hour program is designed to present the New Pension Standards...
- Accountancy Laws, Ethics, Taxes and Financial Reporting Review - Ethics and Regulatory Review Webcast | 4142183G - Tuesday, November 25 - Online
- This program is an abbreviated version of the 8-hour Accountancy Laws,...
- Accountancy Laws, Ethics, Taxes and Financial Reporting Review - Ethics Webcast | 4142180G - Tuesday, November 25 - Online
- This program fulfills the 4-hour ethics education requirement. Built...
- Federal Tax Update: Individuals (Form 1040) Webcast | 4142024D - Monday, December 01 - Online
- In the face of increasingly complex tax laws and issues, CPAs benefit...