Minimum System Requirements
To participate in a webcast you need the following:
A PC or Mac (Windows XP or later; Mac OS 10.x). View a comprehensive list of system requirements.
- A strong internet connection. A wired connection using an Ethernet cord is highly recommended, using wireless may result in audio issues; using a broadband card is highly discouraged; dial up will not work.
• Go to: www.speedtest.net and click on "begin test".
• If your "download speed" is less than 1.20 Mbps, you might experience problems.
In addition, you may should:
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher.
- A monitor with minimum resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Access to dial in to a teleconference line if the audio over the computer is of insufficient quality.
- Disable your pop-up blockers.
- Close programs you are running simultaneously that might compete for bandwidth.
View test video (you will be required to have a user account in order to view test video).