CalCPA Membership Renewal elearning Pass Drawing Rules
- Only CalCPA members who have paid their FY14 (2013-14) dues by May 1, 2013 are eligible to participate in the drawings.
- FY13 membership year runs May 1, 2013–April 30, 2014.
- Contests end May 1, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.
- Drawings will be held on May 3, 2013.
- Each winner will be contacted by either telephone or email.
- Five elearning Passes comprise this contest. The prize will include and be limited to one Education Foundation elearning Pass per recipient, valid for one year from date of activation.
- Refer to Education Foundation website for further information on discount programs.
- Odds of winning prize will be based on the number of members renewed by May 1, 2013.
- Winners permit the mention of name in June California CPA, as well as any other CalCPA communication in conjunction with the announcing of prize.
- Any taxes pertaining to prize are sole responsibility of winner.