" … an interesting array of attendees provided
informative discussions and networking opportunities."
"It was very empowering. … very dynamic and knowledgeable speakers."
"Inspirational speakers. We have a problem and we can make a change!"
Highlights from 2006 Summit on FInancial Literacy
• Making communities more powerful, effective and efficient
• Promote model programs and partnerships
• Connect people, organizations and communities to further personal finance education through sharing of resources.
Who Should Attend?
• Nonprofit organizations involved in personal finance education
• Community-based organizations
• School boards
• PTA members
• Students (high school/college)
• Government agencies
• Businesses and financial service organizations
Exhibit at the Summit
Don't miss this chance to create a presence at the California Summit onFinancial Literacy April 23, 2008 at the Sacramento Convention Center.
Exhibitor tables will be accessible all day and you'll get your message out toprofessionals from businesses and financial service organizations,CPAs, financial planners, nonprofit organizations involved in personalfinance education, educators, students, legislators and the public.
Sliding exhibitor fee scale for 501(c)(3) nonprofits based on annual gross revenue. Space is limited, reserve your exhibitor table today.