Redirecting to cart, please wait...
You have items(s) in your cart.
Hamill & Kaplan, LLP
Well-established full service Woodland Hills CPA firm, providing 30 years of tax planning, compliance and accounting services, seeking CPA with a minimum of 4 years of tax and accounting experience for management position for career-minded person looking for a long-term relationship with ownership opportunity.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
· Benefits include health insurance, HSA, 401(k) Plan, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
· Review and prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns.
· Interface and manage client engagements.
· Review and prepare compiled financials statements.
· Manage tax authorities’ examinations, including responses to notices and requests for information.
· Tax planning and research.
· Minimum 4 years tax and public accounting experience.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Strong tax review/preparation skills. Familiarity with Lacerte a plus.
· Good computer skills, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office programs.
· Proficient in tax research and planning. Knowledge of CCH Intelliconnect, PPC and Spidell helpful.
· Motivated self-starter able to handle a wide array of responsibilities with minimal supervision. Able to meet engagement deadlines with complete and accurate product.
Please email your resume and salary history to email@example.com
Contact Person Jack Kaplan
Ad Number 00001732
These items will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?