At Mattel, our vision is “Creating the Future of Play”. We strive for this vision primarily through our employees – who are creative and energetic and who thrive on innovation and passion for our business. Mattel is committed to supporting and developing employees and their career goals with a host of meaningful advantages and opportunities, including development through our global Leadership Development Center, tuition reimbursement, on-site childcare, and a fitness and recreation center.
The Mattel Investor Relations department is responsible for the management of and communication with the outside financial community as it relates the company’s business performance and stock valuation. The Senior Manager, Investor Relations will support the Senior Director with day to day responsibilities, numerous ad-hoc projects, and the task of improving the process and communication going forward. In addition, the position will have the opportunity to support the Corporate Strategy group on numerous project.
· Support the development and execution of internal communication and presentations including IR progress reports
· Preparation and execution of Mattel’s quarterly earnings call
· Preparation of formal analyst presentations (currently 2 per year)
· Management of numerous investor roadshow events
· Day to day communication with the investment community
· Analyze investor community and identify firms/funds that fit Mattel investment profile
· Assist in the development of the CEO scripts for earnings calls and investor presentations
· Support the preparation of quarterly earnings Q&A documents
· Support the development of the Corporate quarterly earnings theme page and CEO/CFO speeches
· Support the development and execution of Sr. management presentations at analyst events
· Manage investor targeting analysis in support of roadshows
· Support the documentation of all outside communication made by IR department
· Support all ad-hoc analysis in support of IR function including strategic communication plans
· Independent judgment; ability to identify critical issues.
· Creation of achievable drivelines and deliverable schedules
· Requires strong managerial skills since dealing with all levels of management in all the company’s business operations
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong managerial skills since dealing with outside investment firms to coordinate target list and execution strategy.
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong communication skills are essential
· Strong presentation skills are critical
· Strong inter-personal skills are critical
· 2+ years post-MBA experience including investor relations, corporate strategy, management consulting, private equity, and/or investment banking
· Self starter/able to get things done without formal team
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills a must
- BA/BS and strong GPA from top tier university
- MBA from top tier program preferred
- Consumer Packaged Goods/Retail industry experience a plus
To learn more, visit us at www.Mattel.com
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
read more >