"I am a professional enthusiastic individual looking to obtain experience in the accounting community. I will be graduating with my bachelors degree in accounting this year and plan to take the CPA exam in 2013. I am a member of CALCPA Young and Emerging Professionals and The Accounting Circle."
Linda, CA 92887
(714) 337-3240 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer strengths: Advanced User of Excel,
Microsoft Word, Outlook, QuickBooks, Timberline, Publisher, PowerPoint and
- Office management skills and telecommunications.
- Builds outstanding connections with customers and
creates a positive work atmosphere.
- Member of CalCPA and The Accounting Circle.
- Integral part of hiring and training team,
leading group assignments and educating colleagues.
- Focuses on detail accompanied by 10-key accuracy
- Highly developed communication both orally and
(Graduate) California State University, Long
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, GPA: 3.89, Magna Cum
University, Costa Mesa
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Accounting Department Assistant
Facility Builders &
Erectors, Inc., Anaheim, CA
- Work with Accounts Payable department using Excel,
Timberline and Prolog. Enter invoices, produce retentions, apply job
costing and organize work by job codes and job sites.
- Review bank reconciliation reports and evaluate
current outstanding balances.
- Assist front desk operations with answering
phones, proof-reading proposals, mail distribution, organization, and
ordering office supplies.
- Facilitate on-line marketing with the owner and
developed a social media information group workshop and PowerPoint
presentation to educate team.
Lead Server & Trainer July 2004-
Red Robin Restaurant, Cerritos,
- Knowledgeable shift leader who is the bridge
between management and team members, executing tasks to aid management and
leading an efficient shift in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Experienced trainer working with new and current
team members to improve their skills and create a stronger team.
- Bookkeeping duties of assembling spreadsheets for
sales, team productivity and food delivery invoices.
- Participate in conference calls with corporate,
representing my team and attend corporate events and meetings to
communicate new information.
- Outstanding communication with customers and team
members. Handle customer complaints and resolve problems, creating
- Establish regular clientele and receive an
abundance of positive customer appraisals.
- Honored with two Red Robin team member of the