One of San Diego's top CPA firms located downtown with a sophisticated practice has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced tax senior associate.
The ideal candidate should be experienced primarily with preparing relatively complex corporate (including consolidations), pass-through, and individual returns. Opportunities also exist for involvement on foreign and estate and gift engagements.
Qualified candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• A 4-year degree in accounting or business degree with a certificate in accounting from an accredited university
• Must be an active CPA licensed to practice in California
• Between 3 - 5 years of progressive experience specializing in tax with a regional or large local CPA firm
• Solid understanding of tax laws and regulations
• Some experience reviewing the work of others will be highly valued
• Interact well with others in a team environment, as well as being able to work independently
• Advanced degree in tax a plus
• ProSystem Tax/Engagement experience is a plus
• Candidates being considered must be able to pass a background check.
Our firm offers strong prospects for advancement, excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Our firm has a clearly written opportunity path to give our team members an idea of how they can advance through our firm and what to expect at each level. We are progressive in our approach to client services and we are a paperless office. We have a great working environment and a great group of team members.
We are proud award winners of the Best Places to Work in San Diego (2011 and 2012) and Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms for Work For (2011).
If you are qualified, please submit your resume with a cover letter and your salary history to HR@lz-cpa.com
. No phone calls please.