One of San Diego's top CPA firms located downtown with a sophisticated practice has an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced audit senior associate.
Qualified candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• A 4-year degree in accounting or business degree with a certificate in accounting from an accredited university
• Licensed and currently active CPA
• Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience specializing in audit with a national, regional or large local CPA firm
• Experience in-charging audits with 1 or more staff
• Interact well with others in a team environment, as well as being able to work independently
• ProSystem Engagement experience is a plus
• Candidates being considered must be able to pass a background check.
Our firm offers strong prospects for advancement, excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Our firm has a clearly written opportunity path to give our team members an idea of how they can advance through our firm and what to expect at each level. We are progressive in our approach to client services and we are a paperless office. We have a great working environment and a great group of team members.
We are proud award winners of Best Places to Work in San Diego (2011, 2012) and Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work For (2011).
If you are qualified, please submit your resume with a cover letter and your salary history to HR@lz-cpa.com
. No phone calls please.