Skip to main content
LA West San Gabriel Valley/Pasadena DG: Income Available for Support | G3070218C
February 26, 2018
Add to Cart
Redirecting to cart, please wait...
has been added to the cart.
items(s) in your cart.
My Self Study
My CPE Tracker
My Certificate of Completion
My Communication Preferences
My Transactions / Discounts
Who We Are
CPA Career Center
Committees & Sections
Products and Services
New! Find CPE
New! CPE Wizard
Contact Your Legislators
Advocating for CPAs
California CPA Magazine
Financial Leadership Forum
Peer Review: Firm Resources
Peer Review Reports
Peer Review: Reviewer Resources
Search for Ads
Place an Ad or Résumé
Find a CPA
Ask a CPA
CPA License Lookup
Governmental Accounting White Papers
Events and Programs
15th Annual SEC "Hot Topics" Conference Webcast | 5163256A
September 16, 2016 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Level of Difficulty :
Member Price :
Nonmember Price :
CPE Credits :
The Center for Corporate Reporting & Governance's 15th Annual SEC Conference will provide comprehensive updates and standard setters at the SEC, FASB and PCAOB. The conference also features panels on key legal and governance issues. Leading experts will discuss financial reporting “hot topics” impacting your business from the perspectives of lawyers, board members and auditors.
To address corporate reporting and governance issues facing companies and their auditors in the changing financial environment.
Regulatory Updates from the
SEC, FASB and PCAOB
• Key Lessons from Several Recent High Profile
• Latest SEC Enforcement Initiatives
• Recent Developments out of the Division of
• Updates from the Office of Chief Accountant
• New Projects from the PCAOB
• Compliance with Reg. G and non-GAAP measures
• FASB Standards generally effective in 2016
• Lease Accounting
Boardroom Perspectives, Governance
and Financial Reporting 'Hot' Topics
• Enhancing the Audit Committee Report and Audit
Committee Disclosure Trends
• Renewed Focus on Board Composition, Diversity, and
• Getting the Most out of the Board Evaluation Process
• Risk Management and Risk oversight
• Shareholder Activism
• Compliance and Reporting under the new Revenue
• Key Areas of Focus for the SEC Staff
In collaboration with the Center for Corporate Reporting and Governance at California State University, Fullerton
Topics for the panels include:
Regulatory and compliance issues, Inside perspectives from boardrooms, Audit committee challenges, Compensation, Shareholder activism, Lease and revenue recognition implementation.
Level of Difficulty:
Field of Interest:
The conference is intended for audit committee members, CFOs, auditors, accountants, lawyers, academics, financial professionals and those involved in the financial reporting process.
No Instructors listed.
No Agenda or Materials posted.
Powered by Azure Servers