Redirecting to cart, please wait...
You have items(s) in your cart.
Boman Accounting Group, Inc.
Small CPA firm in Campbell, California, focusing on tax, nonprofit audits and accounting seeks an experienced Tax Manager with strong work ethic, communication and people skills needed to work in a small fast paced office environment.
You will have a great opportunity to work with our diverse client base in preparing and reviewing individual, business and nonprofit tax returns. You will oversee the tax process; assist in preparing various correspondence and communicating with clients. You will assist in automating the tax process for efficiency and ensuring the tax projects are completed timely and accurately.
• Five (5) plus years of tax experience, CPA license a plus
• Strong technical abilities in tax and accounting
• Strong MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe PDF Professional skills
• Working knowledge of CCH Prosystem FX Tax and Engagement software a plus
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communication skills
• Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations
• Must be able to work independently, if needed
• Must be capable of presenting results to management and clients
You will get a lot of hands-on experience working directly with our clients. We have a positive work environment and recognize the importance of enjoying the work we do and the people we work with. We balance our busy schedules with flexible hours in the summer.
Benefits include health, vision, life, retirement
APPLY ONLY IF QUALIFIED
Please submit a cover letter and résumé in a single PDF document labeled using your Last Name, a dash, and your First Name (i.e. Windsor-Elizabeth). The cover letter should include:
• Your long-range career objective
• Why you applied for this position with our company
• How your prior experience prepared you to meet the job qualifications/requirements
Contact Person Cindy Drury
Address 20 Union Avenue
Ad Number 00003344
These items will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?