Redirecting to cart, please wait...
You have items(s) in your cart.
Apportionment has never been more difficult. States use different methods and sourcing rules for the same transaction. Become the expert in your office on current issues affecting apportionment, such as the apportionment formulas used by different states. Understand sourcing rules, and most importantly learn to structure transactions so clients aren't taxed on the same income in multiple states.
• Become familiar with different apportionment formulas used by different states.
• Understand market based sourcing rules as applied to service and intangible income.
• Understand throwback and throwout concepts and when they apply.
• Recognize when transactions might be subject to a double tax.
• Apportionment Formulas
• Sourcing Rules for service income and income from intangibles.
• Throwback and throwout and when they apply.
• Apportionment applied to flow through entities and sole proprietorships.
This course will adjourn at 4 p.m.
CPAs and tax practitioners who file multistate tax returns.