Redirecting to cart, please wait...
You have items(s) in your cart.
The Center for Corporate Reporting & Governance's 16th Annual SEC Conference will provide updates directly from regulators at the SEC, FASB and PCAOB. It will also feature expert panels on boardroom issues, and legal and financial reporting hot buttons for businesses to monitor in 2017 and beyond. This year's conference focuses on “Leading Through a Disruptive Business Environment,” featuring discussions on risk management, regulation and corporate governance, tax reform and impact on the regional economy.
View the conference program here.
To address corporate reporting and governance issues facing companies and financial professionals in the changing financial environment.
Regulatory Updates from the SEC, FASB and PCAOB
• Latest SEC Enforcement Initiatives
• Recent Developments out of the Division of Corporation Finance
• Updates from the Office of the Chief Accountant
• New Projects from the PCAOB
• FASB Standards Generally Effective in 2017 and Beyond
• Key Areas of Focus for the SEC Staff
Leading Through a Disruptive Business Environment
•Risk Management and Risk Oversight
• Regulation and Corporate Governance Issues
• Updates on Tax Reforms by the New Administration
• The Changing Financial Landscape in the Region
In collaboration with the Center for Corporate Reporting and Governance at California State University, Fullerton
Overall Conference Theme: "Leading Through a Disruptive Business Environment"
Topics for the panels are business disruptions in: Risk Management, Regulation and Corporate Governance, Tax Reform, and Impact on the Regional Economy. "
The conference is intended for audit committee members, CFOs, auditors, accountants, lawyers, academics, financial professionals and those involved in the financial reporting process.