Redirecting to cart, please wait...
You have items(s) in your cart.
A 501(c)(3) formed to support the public and CPA profession by advancing financial education and improving the financial literacy of Californians. Specifically, CalCPA Institute:
• Raises awareness about the importance of financial literacy among California consumers.
• Protects the public interest in California through state level advocacy and education programs.
• Educates California CPAs about the full spectrum of career opportunities in California.
• Educates, trains and provides resources for California college and university educators who work with undergraduate and graduate degree programs that prepare students to become CPAs.
• Helps further the education of potential CPA candidates through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate/advanced degree students in California.
• Cultivates and grows leaders within the California CPA profession.
Direct contributions are accepted and sponsorship support of specific programs, such as the California Summit on Financial Literacy, is available.
CalCPA and Education Foundation Sponsorship Levels
To sponsor an event contact:
CalCPA Education Foundation sponsorship: Lisa Brown