Redirecting to cart, please wait...
You have items(s) in your cart.
The CalCPA 100% Membership Firms Top 150 logo provides a recognizable symbol of 100% firm membership in the California Society of CPAs. This logo is designed to fit our members' website, business card, stationery and collateral material needs.
Low-Resolution JPG Low-Resolution PNG
• The CalCPA 100% Membership Firms Top 150 logo may be used only by 100% membership firms.
• To save a high-resolution logo (for use in print) , click on the image above using the right mouse button. Your browser will ask if you want to open the file or save it to disk. Pick the “save” option and choose where you want to save it. Once these steps are completed, the Hi-Resolution JPEG file of the logo will be downloaded to your computer. (JPEG is a generic format used to save image files, allowing them to work with a variety of different programs and computers.)
• To save a low-resolution version of the logo (for use on the web) right click on low-resolution image and ‘Save Image As ...’ This will download a Low-Resolution JPEG file. (JPEG is a generic format used to save image files,allowing them to work with a variety of different programs and computers.)
• To place the logo in a document, use the “Insert” function in your word processor and access that menu. In Word, use the “Picture” option. (These terms may vary depending on what program you are using.) Then, pick out the file containing the logo image.
The CalCPA 100% Membership Firms Top 150 logo may be used only by 100% membership firms. Good visual identification depends upon the strong and clear presentation of the logo. It should never be confused by the close proximity of other distracting design or copy elements.
The CalCPA 100% Membership Firms Top 150 logo has an established safe zone. This safe zone is intended to maintain the logo’s integrity and to avoid visual confusion. No other type or graphic element (including folds, trims, or edges) should fall within the safe zone shown. The safe zone for the CalCPA logo is equal to the width/height of the “C” or the “F” or the “A” within the logo.
The logo should not be redrawn or modified or otherwise distorted, but may be reduced in size, if proportions are kept consistent with original.
To ensure the legibility of the logo, the minimum recommended print height of the logo is one-half inch.
Firms are encouraged to present these instructions to local printers, art directors or other vendors working on applying the CalCPA 100% Membership Firms Top 150 logo.
Percentages of a color, known as tints, should never be used.
When resizing a logo, the logo must keep original proportions and not be allowed to “stretch.”
• Alter the marks in any way.
• Use any part of the marks in any other way.
• Redesign, redraw, animate, modify, distort, or alter the proportions of the marks.
• Surround the marks with—or place in the foreground over—a pattern or design.
• Rotate or render the marks three-dimensionally.
• Add words, images, or any other new elements to the marks.
• Replace the approved typeface with any other typeface.
• Enclose the marks in a shape or combine it with other design elements or effects.
• Modify the size or position relationship of any element within the marks.
• Add additional copy to the marks.
• Share the logo with any other company.
Q: May I run the logo in any color?
A: No. The logo may appear only in the colors specified in the Regulations for Reproduction.
Q: Are there restrictions on where the logo may be placed on stationery and business cards?
A: No. You may place the logo anywhere you prefer.